Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is a legendary game of its time. It is a great game designed and developed by Rockstar Games. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas came after the Grand Theft Auto Vice City. On Android Rockstar Games released only three parts of GTA till now, GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas which is the latest now. Grand Theft Auto is a very interesting game. It is something of a Gangster story game, Carl Johnson is the main character of GTA San Andreas.
The Game is paid on Google play store but i will show you how to download and install GTA San Andreas Apk SD Data for free on your Android Phone or tablet.
GTA San Andreas Gameplay on Android
GTA San Andreas is an amazing game to play. User experience is completely same as on windows. Graphics are fantastic, missions are exactly same as on the PC version. The only thing which is not same and you will get disappointed from is that cheats can’t be activated on the mobile version. You can’t get the joy of cheats on Android GTA San Andreas. Overall the game is great, perfectly working with fabulous graphics.
Application: GTA San Andreas
Developer: Rockstar Games
Genre: Action, Crime
Disk Space: 2.5 GB
Android Version: 3.0+
CPU: Dual Core
Ram: 1 GB
Download and Install GTA San Andreas Apk for free on Android
- First Of all download GTA San Andreas apk file and data from the links below.
- For installing the game go to Settings>>Security and enable the unknown sources option. Now install the GTA San Andreas apk file on your device that you have downloaded but do not launch the game right now.
- After that extract the sd data which is in .zip format using B1 archiver from Google Play store.
- Now after the sd data is extracted, move the extracted file to obb folder which is present inside the Android folder. Make the folder named obb if there isn’t one.
- Now launch the game and enjoy.
Note: Do not launch the game before moving sd data in Android>>obb folder.
Download GTA San Andreas APK SD Data
copy and open the links in new tab to download the files.
APK File Links
SD Data Link
That’s it Guys. Thank you very much for following my tutorial. Don’t forget to share and like.