LG G Pad 7 V410 LTE users can update their devices to Android 6.0 marshmallow by flashing CM13 nightly build. This ROM is Marshmallow based and includes features and customizations of CyanogenMod as well. There are no bugs and it is updated regularly. CM ROMs are best custom roms available for many Android devices. The CM13 has features like latest apps, Google Now on tap, better battery life, improved app drawer, better copy /cut/ paste, Chrome custom tab, unlimited theme support and many more.
So, now if you are willing to run Marshmallow on LG G Pad 7 lte V410 follow our guide to Flash CM 13 on it.
This ROM is only for LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410, Do Not try this tutorial on any other devices or else you will brick your device. Also, if something during the installation process goes wrong, nor us (droidopinions) neither company will take responsibility, so do it on your own risk. However, if you will follow our instructions carefully there is less chance of damage or bricking.
- Create a Backup of all your important data like Apps, Texts, Contacts, photos and other multimedia files. Use Custom Recovery to make Backup, it is safe and recommended.
- Make sure your device has enough charging, at least 60% to avoid power issues during flashing.
- Enable USB debugging mode in Settings > developers options, if developers options are disabled enable them in settings under about phone option tap build number for seven times to Enable developers options and then Enable USB debugging mode.
- Download and install LG G Pad USB drivers on your PC.
- Root your device and install custom Recovery CWM or TWRP to flash this ROM.
Download these files
CM13 nightly LG G Pad V410 | link
Google Gapps Marshmallow | link
Install CM13 Marshmallow on LG G PAD 7 LTE V410, Steps
1. Download the CM13 zip and Gapps file then connect your device with PC using data cable .
2. Transfer the files to the SD card of your device then unplug it and turn it off .
3. Now boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding volume down button plus power button, release them when LG logo appears and then again press power button and volume up button together .
4. In recovery menu it is recommended to backup your current ROM by performing Nandroid backup .
5. Now wipe all system data, in CWM tap wipe data/factory reset option and in TWRP recovery tap Wipe, select system data, cache, Dalvik Cache and swipe to wipe. In CWM also clear cache partition and Dalvik cache in advanced option.
6. Now to install ROM file in CWM Tap install zip followed by choose zip from sdcard then locate and select CM13 zip file for flashing. In TWRP, tap install, navigate to The ROM file and swipe to Flash it.
7. This will take a while, when flashed again do the same process and Flash GApps zip file.
8. Wait for the completion and then go back and reboot your device. Your device will reboot in normal mode and it may take few minutes, so be patient and Congrats! Your LG G Pad V410 will be running Marshmallow now.
That is it. Hope you like CM13 Marshmallow on LG G PAD 7 LTE V410. If you have any problems then comment below. Please share it and subscribe.