If you are tired of sock firmware on your Galaxy Note N8000 then you should try Omega Rom on Your Galaxy Note 10.1. It is one of the best custom rom for Note N8000 full of features and improvements. As it is hard to find any good custom rom for your tablet because most the variety is for Smartphones. That is why I have also made a list of best custom roms for Note 10.1 N8000. Omega rom is the one I like on terms of Speed, response and flexibility. You will see a full black interface in with slightly a feel of stock apps menu. So, today I am here once again to show you how to Install Omega Rom on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000.
Custom Rom is basically a custom build OS which is evolved with extra tweaks and features which are not in Stock OS. For installing Omega Rom on your Galaxy Note 10.1 you need a custom recovery installed on your device. Follow these instructions for installing a custom recovery on your tablet.
Omega Rom for Galaxy Note N8000
Omega rom is has been a best Custom Rom always. It is based on 4.1.2 jellybean for Note 10.1. This rom has the dark user interface and all the unnecessary apps have been remove for faster performance. The rom is made for faster performance and stability. There is a Omega settings app where you can further customize your rom. To install Omega Rom on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 follow the instructions below.
Features of Omega Rom
- Battery Saving Feature.
- EFS backup with imei.
- Ink effects.
- Perfromance tweaks.
- CPU Usage.
- RAM Optimization.
- Flash any app.
- Full apps control.
- Spen Board.
- Typing with Gestures (android 4.2).
- Many Languages supported.
- Animations for shutdown, omegadroid walk.
- Lock screen animations.
- And more,,,
- The method here to install Omega Rom is only for Galaxy Note 10.1 model-no GT-N8000. Do not try this on any other model. If you are completely unaware of this process then you should not do this. Remember that Droidopinions.com will not be responsible if something wrong happens with your device during or after the process. Do this at your own risk only. The process installing the custom rom is unofficial so, you will lose the warrant of your device, Thanks
Necessary Instructions before Proceeding
- First of all check the model no of your device by going to Settings>>About Phone>>Model No. Make sure it is GT-N8000 then proceed.
- Backup all your important data like contacts, messages, photos, videos etc. It is recommended to do a full backup using a custom recovery.
- Charge your phone up to 70% to minimize the risk of power down.
- Your tablet should have custom recovery installed.
- It is better if you do a factory data reset before installing the Custom Rom.
Download Required Files
Download: Omega Rom v2.1.zip
Steps to Install Omega Rom on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000
- Download Omega rom on your pc. Do not extract the file.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 to the computer. Move the downloaded file to your device’s internal or external storage.
- After moving the file. Disconnect the tablet form PC and turn it off.
- Enter into recovery mode by pressing and holding Home+Volume Up+Power button for few seconds and release when the recovery menu appears.
- In the recovery menu scroll down to the wipe cache partition, select it and confirm the task.
Note: You scroll down and up by volume buttons and select from power button.
- After that Scroll down to the option install zip from sdcard and select. Now again select the option choose zip from sdcard.
- Now find the Gnabo Rom that you moved to your device storage in the second step.
- After you find the Omega Rom then select it and confirm. The rom will now start installing. Wait for some time till the Rom installs completely.
- After installing the Omwga Rom go back to main recovery menu and select reboot system now to restart the device.
- Your device will now be running the Omega Rom. Wait for some time till it shows up the home screen. Remember that at first start-up it may take some time to show up the home screen. So have patience. And All Done!!!
If your device stucks at BootScreen: IF your device stucks at start-up screen an d fails to show up the homescreen then follow these instructions to sove the bootloop problem.
That is it fellows. Hope you like our tutorial to install Omega Rom on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. If you have any problems then comment below.
Please share it and subscribe. Sharing buttons buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.