HTC One M7 is a fast Android Smartphone and in this guide you will learn to install TWRP Recovery on it. After installing TWRP on your M7 you will be able to flash Custom ROMs. The TWRP Recovery on HTC ONE M7 is very easy to use and it is fast as it allows you to add more zip files in a single flash. TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project, its GUI is fully XML driven and user interface is full touch driven.
The stock recovery on HTC ONE M7 lacks things as compare to TWRP, it has no flashing zip files or ROMs option and Backup facility. TWRP has features like easy to use and handle wiping system data, advanced data manager to set values from system properties. The latest version has Fixed errors and crashes when creating encrypted backup. So, go ahead and install twrp custom recovry on your HTC One M7 to be at ease.
This Recovery Installation guide is only for HTC One M7, Do Not try it on any other device. You may need to root your device so do it on your own risk. If there goes something wrong during the process we won’t be held responsible however if you’ll follow the instructions carefully it is very unlikely.
- Root your Device first and then proceed because the processes below will only work on rooted HTC ONE M7.
- Install HTC USB drivers.
- Enable USB debugging in settings under Developer
- Charge your device at least 50%.
Download the files
Install TWRP Custom Recovery on HTC One M7
Flashify Users: Flashify users follow these steps
1. Connect your device with PC via USB cable and transfer twrp_recovery_.img file to your device SD card.
2. Now launch the Flashify app and tap on recovery image file and then follow the instructions.
Flashtool Users: For flashtool users
1. Copy the twrp img file to the SD card.
2. Open Flashtool app and then tap flash other recovery option.
3. Now select the twrp img file and follow the instructions.
1. If you have rooted your HTC One M7 then download and install TWRP manager app.
2. Launch it and allow root permissions, install busybox.
3. From left side open menu and tap install.
4. Choose your Device name and then install, when done it will ask you to reboot your device into recovery mode.
That’s it you’ve successfully installed latest TWRP Custom Recovery on HTC One M7, now you can flash ROMs and other zip files of your choice. If you have any questions then comment below. Share it and subscribe. Sharing buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.