If you have a Galaxy E7 and you are looking to root it then this is the right place. I will show you how you can Root Galaxy E7 E700H running on Lollipop or Kitkat. You can follow the tutorial to root your Galaxy E7. Galaxy E7 is a midrange affordable smartphone with pretty awesome hardware package with 2 GB Ram, 1.2 Ghz Quad Core processor and 13 mp camera. It came with the Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS and quickly got the update of 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you are looking forward to root Galaxy E7 E700h then you can follow the instructions below to root your phone.
We will flash CF-Auto_Root file on Galaxy E7 via Odin flash, Odin is Samsung’s official tool to flash update files on its phone. This process of rooting the phone is the most famous and authentic. You will get a full root access with Super SU. So let’s proceed to Root Galaxy E7 E700H. The method will work on Lollipop and Kitkat OS.
Rooting Samsung Galaxy E7
Rooting is a process which enables a person to have extensive control over his android device. After rooting you are able to install incompatible apps onto your phone. You can do performance tweaks like CPU overclocking, Battery enhancement, Ram control etc if you have root access. Another benefit of rooting is you can flash custom roms, custom recoveries etc. In short rooting enables you whatever you want to do with your android device. Too root Galaxy E7 E700h, follow the steps below. Also read disclaimer and necessary instructions before proceeding.
The process is only for Samsung Galaxy E7 model no SM-E700H running on Lollipop 5.1.1 or Kitkat 4.4.4. Do not try this on any other model. The process is for advance users who are familiar with this kind of process. If something goes wrong with your device during or after the process then Droidopinions.com will not be held responsible. Rooting the phone is an unofficial process and you phone will lose warranty. Thanks
Necessary Instructions before Proceeding
- Check of model of your phone first by going to settings>>about phone. Make sure it is SM-E700H then proceed.
- Backup your important data like pictures, videos, messages and contacts etc for safety.
- charge your phone up to 60% to avoid power failure issues.
- Your PC should have Samsung USB Drivers installed.
Download Required Files
Download: CF-Auto-Root SM-E700H (Lollipop)
Download: CF-Auto-Root SM-E700H (Kitkat)
Download: Odin Flash tool
Download: Samsung USB Drivers
Root Galaxy E7 E700H on Lollipop or Kitkat, Steps
You can Root your Galaxy E7 by following the instructions below.
- First of all download the CF-Auto-Root file compatible with your phone’s OS version from the links above. Extract the CF-Auto Root file after downloading it. You will get a tar.md5 file after extraction.
- Download Odin and extract it too.
- On your phone go to the Settings>>About Phone, scroll down and tap on Build No seven times repeatedly. This will enable developer options on your phone.
- Now go back. Open Developer Options and enable USB Debugging mode.
- Now turn off your phone.
- Enter into download mode by pressing and holding Home+Volume Down+Power button until a warning screen appears. Now press the Volume Up button to get into download mode.
- After that Run Odin flash tool on your computer
- Connect your Galaxy E7 to the computer. Odin will detect your device and ID:COM box in Odin will turn blue.
- After that click on the AP button in Odin and choose the extracted CF-Auto Root file which is in tar.md5 format, downloaded in the first step.
- Make sure Auto Reboot and F.Reset time is enabled and every other option is unchecked.
- After selecting the file, click on the Start button to begin the process. Odin will start flashing the cf-Auto-Root file to Root Galaxy E7 E700H.
- Wait for some time till the process completes. When the process completes Odin will show the PASS message on the Screen.
- Your device will now automatically reboot. disconnect the cable from the device. Wait for you device to show up the home screen. At first start you device might take some time to show the home screen so, have patience. And All Done!!
That is it. This was our tutorial to Root Galaxy E7 E700H. Now you have successfully rooted your phone. Hope you like. To verify the root access, check the Super SU app in the apps drawer. Any questions about this topic can be discussed in the comments below. Please like and share with your friends on Facebook, twitter etc. Follow on twitter, facebook, GooglePlus.