Many of you would be searching for how to root LG G4 and you won’t find any proper easy method to root your LG G4. But today I will show you the The Easiest Way to Root any LG G4. The process here is very simple. You don’t need to unlock your phone’s bootloader, install custom recovery or any of that stupid stuff. You can root your LG G4 very easily in just 5 simple steps and this method works with all variants of LG G4.
First of all let me talk a little about LG G4. LG is a very popular Android Smartphone designed by LG. It was released in April, 2015. LG G4 counts in the list of top Android Smartphones of 2015. The previous model this phone was LG G3 which also got so much success in 2013. LG G4 has an awesome hardware package and a decent look. It has a Qualcomm Hexa core processor (Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57), 3 GB of Ram and 32 GB of internal storage which can be expanded by micro SD Card upto 128 GB. Camera of LG G4 is 16 MP with laser auto focus and records video [email protected] & [email protected] Display is 5.5 inches of 1440 x 2560 pixels with a ppi of 538. So, LG G4 is a pretty amazing smart phone.
So, now that you have read about some introduction of LG G4 we can proceed to root LG G4. The method below is applicable to all LG G4 models. So the easiest way to root any LG G4 is given below.
Rooting the LG G4
Rooting is a process in which a user gets access to the internal software permissions of the phone.Root removes all the software restrictions and enables the user to get hold of entire operating system. So by gaining a root access a user can install all the third-party applications or accept and deny any permission that was first forbid to the user by the software.
We will root LG G4 today with a tool called One Click Root. Rooting LG G4 with One Click Root is a very simple process and doesn’t require any expert. So, follow the instructions below to know the easiest way to root any LG G4.
- LG G4.
- A PC or a Laptop.
- USB Data Cable.
Download One Click Root
Download One Click Root from the links below
The Easiest Way to Root any LG G4, Steps
You can root your LG G4 by following the steps below.
- First of all download the One Click Root from the link above.
- Install One Click Root on your computer.
- Now enable USB Debugging Mode on your LG G4 by going to Settings>>General>>Developer Options, scroll down to USB Debugging mode and enable it.
- If you don’t find any Developer options then you need to activate them. You can do this by going to Settings>>About Phone>>Software info, in the software info tap on the Build No seven times this will activate developer options on your phone and you can then enable USB Debugging mode on your LG G4.
- Now connect your LG G4 to the computer via USB Data Cable. Let the device drivers install automatically.
- Run the One Click Root application on your computer.
- After running One Click Root, it will root your LG G4. Wait for some time. You device will reboot after the completion of root process. Now disconnect the data cable when your device restarts. Don’t worry about data it won’t delete. You have successfully rooted your phone now.
Congratulations !!! you have rooted your phone. That was our guide to root any LG G4 easily. If you face any problem then comment below for a solution.
How to Verify Root on your Phone
If you want to verify the root access on your phone then you can do this by installing an app called Root Checker from Google Play Store. Root Checker checks and verify the root access on your Android phone. After verifying the root access on your LG G4 you can install Super SU from Google Play Store also.
Download Root Checker
So, that was it. Now time to go,,,, // Bye !!
Please like, share and subscribe. Comment to share your views with us, Thanks.