You can update LG G3 F400 to Marshmallow Cm13 Rom with this easy to follow guide. LG G3 f400 is a powerful smartphone with 3gb of RAM and 32GB Rom, LG G3 can run Android Marshmallow now, the CM13 nightly is available for G3 Korean variant F400. After flashing this ROM you will enjoy Android Marshmallow with amazing CyanogenMod ROM features. CM ROMs are best ROMs available for Android devices, CM ROMs are customizable and with tons of useful features enhances user experience.
Some of CM13 features are Google Now on tap, OTA updates, good battery life, cool app drawer, improved app permissions, Chrome tab, better copy / paste and many more. So to have this awesome CM13 nightly on your G3 F400 follow our step-by-step guide to update G3 F400 to Marshmallow. Before flashing this ROM root your G3 and install custom recovery like CWM or TWRP.
This ROM is only for LG G3 f400, Do Not try this tutorial on any other devices or else you will brick your device. Also, if something during the installation process goes wrong, nor us (droidopinions) neither company will take responsibility so do it on your own risk. However, if you will follow our instructions carefully there is less chance of damage or bricking.
Before proceeding to update G4 F400 to Marshmallow CM13 custom rom make sure
- Root your LG G3 and install a custom recovery CWM or TWRP on it.
- Create a Backup of all your important data like Apps, Texts, Contacts, photos and other multimedia files. Use Custom Recovery to make Backup, it is safe and recommended.
- Make sure your device has enough charging, at least 60% to avoid power issues during flashing.
- Enable USB debugging mode in Settings > developers options, if developers options are disabled enable them in settings under about phone option tap build number for seven times to Enable developers options and then Enable USB debugging mode
Files to Download
CM13 nightly G3 F400 | link
Google Apps Gapps | link
Update LG G3 F400 to Marshmallow CM13, Steps
1. Download ROM and Gapps files and then connect your G3 with PC using USB cable.
2. Now transfer these files to the SD card of your device.
3. Unplug your G3 and turn it off.
4. Now boot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding volume down and power buttons simultaneously, when LG logo appears release them and again press them then press the power button 3 times. Now you are in recovery menu.
5. It is recommended to create a Nandroid Backup (backup of your current ROM) so that you can go back in case of any mishap.
6. Now wipe all system data tap wipe data/factory reset option in the wipe it. After that clear cache (wipe cache partition) and also Dalvik cache in advanced option.
7. Now start Flashing, tap install zip option followed by Choose zip from SD card. Navigate to CM13.zip file and select it then tap start.
8. This will take a while, when done again Tap install zip and this time flash Gapps.zip file.
9. Flashing is done, go back to the main menu and Reboot your G3.
First boot up will take about 5 minutes, so be patient and Android Marshmallow have been installed on your LG G3 F400. Enjoy and if you have any queries feel free to drop a comment.
Hope you like our tutorial to update G3 F400 to Marshmallow via CM13 Rom. Please share it and subscribe. Sharing buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.