How to automatically post Instagram photos directly to a Facebook page
Instagram is not only a fun app for personal use, it’s also a great marketing tool for all kinds of businesses. Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and ultimately 700 million as of April 2017. As of April 2017, Instagram Direct has 375 million active users, while, as of June 2017, the Instagram Stories functionality has over 250 million active users.
If you use both Facebook and Instagram for your business, creative work, or whatever, you can actually tie them together so your images automatically filter to your business page or fan page instead of your personal profile.
Here’s how to do it!
- Launch the Instagram app from the app menu. Tap on the Profile icon in the bottom navigation.
- Now tap on the Settings icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on Linked Accounts. You may have to scroll a bit to find this option.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap Ok in the prompt that appears on screen. If you aren’t logged into the Facebook app, you may need to add in your account information
- Once you link accounts, you’ll have the option to share a post to Facebook from the same screen where you add a caption.
That’s all there is to it! If you ever want to change the way Instagram posts photos. You can always tweak and reset your options through the same steps. You can even choose which Facebook page your Instagram photos go to if you manage more than one.
How do you use Instagram? Are your accounts linked to each other?