Download Phantom For Snapchat IPA On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
Snapchat is an app that truly changed how people interact with friends compared to other popular social networking apps. One unique feature is unlike all the other social networks it doesn’t keep the data shared forever, data disappears in Seconds. In addition to all these features, you can experience tons of new features on Phantom for Snapchat tweak.
This is a very popular tweak for Snapchat that offers tons of new features and can be installed on a non-jailbroken iOS device. All received media can be instantly downloaded and saved to the Camera Roll on the device. There is also an integrated image crop feature to allow photos to be uploaded and sent as Snaps directly from the device’s Camera Roll. There aren’t any restrictions with Phantom.
Features you get with Phantom
- Save snaps and stories to your Camera Roll.
- Keep Snaps in the Feed & mark read when you see fit.
- Enable “Open in” for Snapchat (in Settings.app).
- Upload photos and videos from your device.
- Disable the hold gesture to keep snaps open.
- Ability to select multiple contacts.
- Password protected folder.
- Hide Discover and Live Stories section.
- View stories without your friends knowing it.
- New paint brush tools for.
- Image crop feature and many more.
Install Phantom for Snapchat IPA on iOS 10
1. Download everything (Downloads) you need on your computer.
2. Uninstall the Version of Snapchat installed on your device.
3. Cydia Impactor will be used to install Phantom for Snapchat onto your device.
4. Now, connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Now launch Cydia Impactor on your PC.
6. Drag and drop the IPA file of Phantom for Snapchat onto Cydia Impactor.
7. Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is sent to Apple to generate a signing certificate.
Note: If you don’t want to provide it then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
8. Cydia Impactor will install Phantom for Snapchat on your device after entering Apple ID. On completion, you will see Snapchat’s icon on your Home screen.
9. Now don’t launch Snapchat on your iPhone. But first go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
10. Tap on the ‘Trust’ button.
11. Thats it! go back to the Home screen and open Snapchat.
You can enjoy all the features that it provides and bypass Snapchat’s restrictions. Keep in mind that after 7 days, you are gonna have to re-install the app (Because it’ll crash). If you get the error “provision.cpp:150: Please sign in with an app specific password”, or any other Issues, drop a comment.