Apple has silently pushed out the first iOS 10.3.3 beta on 16th May 2017. The iOS 10.3.3 beta 1 was a complete surprise as users are updating to 10.3.2. This new beta version adds a Find My AirPods feature to help people locate missing AirPods, as well as bug fixes. The company is releasing developer betas so that software engineers can get a head start on making great software for you. If you're a developer, here's how to install the developer beta.
Before you begin, make sure you back up your iPhone or iPad. While the beta process is fairly straight forward, any time you make any significant change to your device you risk problems. So, create a backup using iTunes or iCloud before upgrading to a beta firmware.
Install iOS 10.3.3 Beta 1
Note: Since iOS 10 beta is a copyright of Apple, hence no direct download links can be provided here. We can only provide a link to another website which hosts the iOS 10 beta firmware file.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
iPad Download Links:
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 9.7-inch (2017)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch Pro
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch Pro
iPod touch Download Links:
1. Your iOS device must be running iOS 10. Don't forget to backup your data via iTunes or iCloud.
2. Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed in your computer.
3. Now, Launch iTunes and go to the device summary. Hold down the Option [ Alt ] key if you’re on Mac or the Shift key if you're on Windows and simultaneously click on the Restore button.
4. A prompt will appear asking you to select the IPSW file. Use the the specific iOS 10.3.3 IPSW file for your specific device model. Download beta files here.
5. Windows users might need to extract the downloaded file or change its extension to .ipsw if it is not already having .ipsw extension.
6. After selecting the firmware file, the restore process will be completed by iTunes. Your device will be upgraded to iOS 10.3.3.
Note : Use only iCloud services because If you use iTunes services in your device after restoring to iOS 10.3.3 you might face activation issues.
1. Navigate to the iOS 10.3.3 beta download page linked above on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using Safari.
2. Scroll down to ‘Over the Air Profile’ and select the iOS link. On the next page, click ‘Download’
3. You will be prompted to install the ‘iOS Beta Software Profile’. Tap ‘Install’ three times to install the profile on your device.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Once rebooted, open the Settings app and navigate to General > Software Update. You should see iOS 10.3.3 Beta.
5. Tap on ‘Download & Install’. iOS 10.3.3 beta will now begin to download and install on your iPhone or iPad.
Thats it! Need to ask something? Comment down please!