Nougat ROM for Xperia Z5, Say Hello to More Performance
Sony Xperia Z5 users can experience the XZ features. Xperia Z5 can now be updated to the Android 7.0 RXSW Nougat Custom Firmware ROM. The latest ROM comes with lots of customization and latest Android 7.0 features including the sound photo camera. The RXSW Android Nougat ROM for Xperia Z5 promises to bring all the latest and amazing features from XZ. It also promises to fix the battery troubles that the official Nougat update had brought to the Sony Xperia Z5. For more details read on!
RXSW Nougat ROM Details:
This amazing RXSW custom ROM comes with tons of new features and is based on 7.0 Nougat. The RXSW Moonbreakers Edition Android Nougat ROM for Xperia Z5 features:
- Themes, Wallpapers & Bootanimation
- Photo Slideshow
- Photo Widget
- Theme Picker
- Wallpaper Picker
- Tuned Interactive Governor
- Tuned Thermal Engine
- RAM Management optimized
- SD Card Speed optimized
- Improved Camera Quality
- FSTRIM on every Boot for best Performance
- Booting Speed improved
- Battery Life improved
- Latest busybox preinstalled
- SD Card Read/Write Permissions
- Xperia XZ Apps & Features
- Backup & Restore
- Photo Editor
- Top Contact Widget
- Camera UI
- AR Effect
- Movie Creator
- Sound Photo Camera
- Style Potrait
- Style Potrait
- Kernel Features
All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We (droidopinions.com) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device.
Backup any important data from your Sony Xperia Z5.
Make sure ADB and Fastboot is configured on your PC.
Sony Xperia Z5 must be rooted with unlocked bootloader and installed Custom Recovery.
Your device must be charged to at least 70% of power.
Android 7 Nougat ROM for Xperia Z5 Extract boot.img file.
How to Falsh RXSW on Xperia Z5
- When you’re ready Connect your Xperia Z5 to your computer using a USB cable. Copy the zip file to your phone memory’s root folder.
- Copy the boot.img file to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory.
- Switch off your Xperia Z5 and enter Bootloader mode. To do that press and hold the Volume Up button while connecting the phone with a USB cable (Phone LED will turn blue).
- When in the Fastboot mode, on your PC, navigate to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory and open Command Prompt with Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt.
Now, Run the following commands:
fastboot flash boot boot.img – press Enter. fastboot reboot – press Enter.
- Enter in the Recovery Mode: switch on the phone while pressing the Volume Up button a few times.
- From the recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- After doing so, go back, select install followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Xperia XZ custom ROM for Xperia Z5 and confirm the flashing process.
Wait awhile, return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Xperia Z5 into the new custom ROM. Don’t panic if first boot up takes a little longer. If you’re facing Bootloop Issue or any other just drop a comment below, Good day!