‘Pokémon Sun’ And ‘Moon’ How To Catch Magearna, Cyndaquil, Totodile, And Chikorita
“Pokémon Sun” and “Moon” players, can catch rare Pokemon such as Magearna, Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita in the Alola region, and all you need are a bunch of QR codes. In Pokemon Sun and Moon, there are several popular Pokemon that aren’t naturally found in the Alola region, but you can still Catch them.
How? Each Pokemon has a unique QR code, and that includes the shiny versions. For example, a Rowlet will have a different code from a shiny Rowlet. You can only scan 10 times per day, and that means you can use Island Scan only once a day too. At Imgur you’ll find enough QR codes to scan that you can use.
How To Get Magearna
Magearna is a Mythical Pokémon that was created by a scientist of uncommon genius 500 years ago. Magearna has the power to perceive the emotions, thoughts, and feelings of other Pokemon. If a Pokemon is injured, Magearna will feel the other’s pain and suffering and will try as hard as it can to save that Pokémon. Magearna is a level 50 Fairy-type artificial Pokémon. Its signature Ability is Soul-Heart, and it raises its Special Attack stat whenever a Pokémon faints. Magearna is holding an item called Bottle Cap, which can be used as payment to Mr. Hyper for Hyper Training.
1. You need to finish the game first, then open the X menu and select QR Scanner.
2. Load up the Pokémon website for Magearna’s QR code.
3. Head to the Antiquities of the Ages shop located in Hau’oli City.
4. Talk to the deliveryman to get Magearna.
Catch other Rare Pokémon, (Cyndaquil, Totodile, And Chikorita)
To catch Cyndaquil, Totodile, And Chikorita the Process is quite similar.
- Unlock the QR Scanner option in the menu, which doesn’t take that long at all.
- When everything’s set up, scan 10 Pokémon QR codes to get the skill Island Scan.
- Island Scan ability will allow you to locate a rare Pokémon that isn’t normally seen in the Alola region, and that includes Charmander , Squirtle , Bulbasaur or any other Pokémon from the first generation and up.
- Head to the location of the Pokémon that Island Scan found.
Note: You only have one hour to go to that location and encounter it before it disappears, you’ll only come across it once and use Island Scan once a day.
Thats it, all you need is patience until the Island Scan feature will locate the exact Pokémon you’re looking for, and then the creature is yours.