To install Uncover ipa v3.8.0~b1 jailbreak on your phone. You can follow the steps in this article below. Uncover Jailbreak ipa can jailbreak latest A12 devices running on iOS 12-12.4.1. The latest 3.8.0 b1 update of Unc0ver jailbreak comes with iOS 12.4.1 support for A12 iPhones (not for iPad).
You can download the ipa file from the below. Either you can download the app directly on your phone or you can download the ipa file and install via cydia impactor instructions of which are given below.
Download Uncover Jailbreak v3.8.0~b1 IPA
Click on the link below to download the Unc0ver iPA 3.8.0 b1 latest. If you are on iPhone, the the file will be directly downloaded on your phone. If you are on PC or Mac then iPA file will be downloaded from the link.
Download: Unc0ver 3.8.0/b1
How to Install Unc0ver IPA Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad
- Download latest Unc0ver ipa file from above download link.
- Download Cydia impactor.
- Now launch cydia impactor.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer.
- Drag uncover 3.8.0 b1 IPA jailbreak file on to cydia impactor.
- Login with your Apple ID.
- Unc0ver iOS Jailbreak will now start installing on your phone.
- When it finishes, disconnect your phone from the computer.
- On your phone, Go to Settings>>General>>Profiles & Device Management. Here trust the profile on newly installed Uncover jailbreak app.
- Turn off any internet (WiFi or Sim Data) on your phone.
- Launch Unc0ver Jailbreak app.
- Tap on the jailbreak option.
- Your phone will now be jailbroken within a moment. It may restart.
- If jailbreak fails, then launch the app again and tap on jailbreak until it jailbreaks the device.
That is all, now jailbreak your iPhone with Unc0ver iPA jailbrea 3.8.0 beta 1. Comment below to share your queries. Subscribe and follow us on social.