Uncover 3.7.0~b2/b3 Jailbreak iPA Download | Bug Fixes and More Stable
Latest UncOver Jailbreak v3.7.0 b2 and v3.7.0 b3 has been released with bug fixes and bringing stability for A12 Bionic chipset iPhones. Uncover Jailbreak works with all latest iPhones and iPad running on iOS 12 upto iOS 12.4. You can download the iPA jailbreak file from download link below.
To install Uncover ipa v3.7.0 b2 or b3 jailbreak on your phone. You can follow the steps in this article below. After that when Uncover Jailbreak app installs, you can then open the app and tap on jailbreak option.
Uncover Jailbreak v3.7.0~b2, b3
Uncover Jailbreak ipa can jailbreak latest A12 devices running on iOS 12-12.4. There are various changes in beta 2 of Uncover jailbreak. The bug fixes include more stability for jailbreak.
Download Uncover Jailbreak v3.7.0~b2, b3 IPA
You can download the ipa file from the below. Either you can downlaod the app directly on your phone or you can download the ipa file and install via cydia impactor instructions of which are given below.
How to Install Unc0ver IPA Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad
- Download latest Unc0ver ipa file from above download link.
- Download Cydia impactor.
- Now launch cydia impactor.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer.
- Drag uncover 3.7.0 b3 IPA jailbreak file on to cydia impactor.
- Login with your Apple ID.
- Unc0ver iOS Jailbreak will now start installing on your phone.
- When it finishes, disconnect your phone from the computer.
- On your phone, Go to Settings>>General>>Profiles & Device Management. Here trust the profile on newly installed Uncover jailbreak app.
- Turn off any internet (WiFi or Sim Data) on your phone.
- Launch Unc0ver Jailbreak app.
- Tap on the jailbreak option.
- Your phone will now be jailbroken within a moment. It may restart.
- If jailbreak fails, then launch the app again and tap on jailbreak until it jailbreaks the device.
That is it. You have successfully installed Uncover 3.7.0~b2/b3 ipa jailbreak on your phone. Comment below if you are having any problem. Subscribe for more jailbreak information.