Pokemon Go fans can download Pokemon Go++ 1.61.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak. When it comes to hacked apps or third party apps for a game Android users always enjoy the best but Pokemon GO is so addictive that Apple developer has introduced Pokemon Go++ 1.61.1 Hacked IPA. Pokemon Go players can now get everything that Niantic officially offers with the latest 1.61.1 version for iOS, as well as all of the additional modified functionality that has made Pokemon Go++ such a popular download.
The latest update only includes support for version 1.61.1 of the iOS app. The Android version of the game has been overlooked with this official update, but its only logical given what the iOS update brings to the table.
The app has features like being able to log each play session as a workout, receive notifications about nearby Pokemon, and even find out about nearby PokeStops and then extract new items and goodies directly from them. If you are an iOS device owner, grab the latest hacked version of the Pokemon Go IPA for version 1.61.1 from below links.
Download PokeGo++ ipa Hack
If you are running an old version of Pokemon Go on your device you need to remove it (uninstall it). Now you need to download Cydia Impactor.
After downloading Cydia Impactor, download Pokemon Go++ 1.61.1 Hacked IPA.
Now follow these steps:
1. Connect your iOS device with your PC or Mac using USB data cable.
2. Launch the Cydia Impactor on your PC or Mac. Then, drag the Pokemon Go++ 1.21.0 Hacked IPA file you downloaded above and drop it on Cydia impactor interface.
4. Now, You’ll be asked to enter your Apple ID, kindly enter an active Apple ID which you are running on your device.
5. Next, you’ll see “Apple Developer Warning,” click OK to proceed.
6. On your iOS device launch and go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
7. Here you have to tap on trust Apple ID option and when you see a pop-up tap on trust again.
That’s all, now your Pokemon Go++ 1.61.1 Hacked App will be installed. When the installation is completed form ahead and launch the Pokemon Go.