If you want to download 11.1 Beta 2 update of iOS then this tutorial is for you. Apple has released iOS 11.1 Beta 2 for developers but if you don’t have a developer account then don’t worry. I will show you the way to install iOS 11.1 Beta 2 iPSW on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
The newer version is likely to have more bug fixes, security-enhanced and performance improvements. To install the latest beta update. You would first need to download iOS 11.1 Beta from download links below. Then you can install it manually on your iPhone via itunes.
iOS 11.1 Beta 2
Apple has released the new iOS 11.1 beta2 update recently. You should have your hands on that update by now if you have a developer account. But if you don’t then you can Download iOS 11.1 Beta 2 iPSW file and install it on your iPhone without UDID or developer account. As every new update comes with some changes and minor improvement with bugs and stability. The new iOS beta update is only available to registered developers via OTA but you can also install it via itunes even if you don’t have a developer account.
iOS 11.1 Beta 2 Release Date
For now 11.1 Beta 2 iOS update release date is not confirmed. It will be released shortly. You can check back again shortly.
iOS 11.1 Beta 2 Links
You can download iOS 11.1 Beta iPSW from below links. The procedure to install the ipsw file is also discussed in below steps. You don’t need a developer account or UDID to install this ipsw file.
Links will be live shortly when the update will release.
11.1 Beta 2 for iPhone
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
11.1 Beta 2 for iPad
iPad Mini 2
iPad Mini 3
iPad Mini 4
iPad Air 2
iPad 9.7-inch (2017)
iPad Pro 9.7-inch
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
iPad Pro 10.5-inch
11.1 Beta 2 for iPod
iPod Touch (6th Generation)
How to Install iOS 11.1 Beta2 iPSW File
To install the iOS 11.1 Beta2 file on iPhone or iPad or iPod follow below instructions.
- Your iOS device must be running iOS 11. Don’t forget to back up your data via iTunes or iCloud.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
- Now, Launch iTunes and go to the device summary. Press and hold the [ Alt ] key if you’re on Mac or the Shift key if you’re on Windows and simultaneously click on the Restore button.
- A prompt will appear asking you to select the IPSW file. Use the specific iOS 11.1 beta 2 IPSW file for your device model.
- After selecting the firmware file, the restore process will be completed by iTunes. Your device will be upgraded to iOS 11.1 beta version 2.
You have now successfully installed iOS 11.1 Beta 2 iPSW on your phone. Share it and subscribe. Follow us on twitter, facebook.