You can now Download iOS 12 Beta 3 OTA configuration profile to update your iPhone, iPad or iPad without PC and you also do not need developer account for this. All you have to do is download the OTA beta profile from the link provided below and that’s it. After that you can go into your phone settings where you will have the latest iOS 12 Beta 3 update received ready for download.
This process does not requires PC. The iOS 12 beta 3 OTA profile download and installation steps are all given in this tutorial. It is pretty easy and every thing is given here. You just need to follow the instructions.
iOS 12 Beta 3 Update through OTA Profile without PC, No UDID needed
You can install the beta developer profile of iOS 12 Beta 3 by doing below steps. The OTA update package will be installed on your phone which will let you to update the device to the latest OS directly from settings.
You need to do these steps on your device.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Go to the bottom of this page and tap on the iOS 12 Beta 3 Profile download link.
- A pop up will appear to install “iOS beta Software profile”.
- Tap on the install button.
- After that, reboot your phone.
- Now, Go, to Settings>>General>>Software Update.
- Here you will have iOS 12 beta 3 update ready to be installed.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- The latest iOS beta firmware will now begin to download, when download completes it will be installed on your phone.
iOS 12 Beta 3 Configuration Profile (OTA) Download
Tap on the button below to download the OTA Profile update. If the link is not working than comment below to inform us. We will fix the link.
That is it. Hope you have successfully installed iOS 12 Beta 3 using Developer profile OTA update. If you face any problem then do comment below. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.