Hi Fellows, wanna root Galaxy Note 2 without PC then the right place you are at. If you are a beginner and want to root your Note 2 with the easiest way then I will show you how to do that. You will be able to get root access on your phone without PC by following the instructions given here. I will show you how you can root Galaxy Note 2 and getting into the difficult Odin method. I personally like rooting my phones without PC because it is less risky and chances of getting the phone bricked are almost none.
So, if you want to test the full potential of your Galaxy Note 2 then Rooting the phones is must. Galaxy Note 2 was the best smartphone of 2012 but this smartphone is getting old noe and is not receiving the OS updates. With Rooting the Galaxy Note 2 you can install the third-party updates and apps on your phone like custom Roms, custom recovery, overclock CPU etc. Now without any further delay let's stick to the real topic to easily Root Galaxy Note 2 without PC and this method is applicable to almost all Note 2 models like N7100, N7105, T889, I317 etc.
Rooting Galaxy Note 2
Before proceeding let me tell you a little about, What is Root? Root is basically a key to unlock all the phone's software restrictions and its subsystem restrictions. User gets the full control over his device and manage the App Permissions. By rooting the phone thirdyou can install the install custom recoveries, custom roms, overclock CPU etc. In short rooting enables you to do third-party operations that are restricted on a factory unrooted device.
Now after you about Rooting. Let's begin the process to Root Galaxy Note 2 with no PC.
This method is only valid for Galaxy Note 2. Don't try this on any other phone. Rooting is an unofficial process and it void the phone's warranty. Try this at your own risk only. The method works with most of the Models of Galaxy Note 2. Thanks
Download This File
Download: Kingo Root apk
How to Root Galaxy Note 2 Without PC
To root your Note 2 with No PC, follow the steps below.
- First of all download the Kingo Root apk file on your phone from the link above.
- On your phone go to the Settings>>Security and scroll down. Enable the Unknown Sources option here. (Skip if already enabled)
- Now go the download folder on your phone where Kingo Root apk file is downloaded.Tap on the file and install it.
- After that go back and open the Apps Drawer. Launch the app. It will take a few seconds to process and then it’ll open.
- Once the app is opened, you will see the option to root your Note 1 below. Just tap on theRoot option to root your phone and wait for sometime.
- One the root process is done you will see a successful message on the screen. Your device may be rebooted. And All Done!!
To verify Root Access: To verify the root access on your phone download the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store and tap on the verify root access option in the app.
That is it. You have become successful to Root Galaxy Note 2 without PC. If you have any problem then comment below. Please share it and subscribe to our blog. Sharing buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.