Download Uncover 4.3.1 Jailbreak iPA [The Most Stable iOS 13 Jailbreak]
Its been long since we had a proper jailbreak for iOS 13 that worked for everyone without any crashes. Thanks to Pwn20wnd, Uncover 4.3.1 iPA Jailbreak for iOS 13 is the most stable jailbreak ever with almost 99 percent success rate. Just last night the Latest Unc0ver 4.3 was released. Its been over a week since the last Uncover jailbreak update. And the developer has worked on the update in this whole time. All the previous issues and bugs have now been addresses.
I am a bit late and most of you guys, the nerdy ones, may have already installed this Jailbreak. But those who haven’t, can stick to this post to install Uncover 4.3.1 Jailbreak ipa on their devices.
Unc0ver 4.3.1 Jailbreak
There are more than 20 fixes in this jailbreak update. So far unc0ver is the best iOS 13 jailbreak ever.
|Updated||9 March, 2020|
Now the developer quickly released the 4.3.1 update just after Uncover 4.3.0. Its because that file uploaded was mistakenly the testing file of the jailbreak.
There are two methods, you can dowoad uncover ipa file or you can directly install it on your phone. Both installation methods are below.
Uncover v4.3.1 Changelog
“Copied from Github Repository”
03/08/2020 – v4.3.1 was released for production with the following changes:
- Bumped version to 4.3.1 due to a github bug causing an older file to be temporarily available
- Add support for rebooting the userspace for the first time in a jailbreak
- Add support for injecting to the entire userspace
- Add support for looking up or registering services from the sandbox with the cy: prefix for developers
- Reboot the userspace after jailbreaking
- Make major design changes to preserve stock system performance
- Fix random reboots, freezes, memory issues and any known problem that affected system services or apps
- Fix persistent software update blocker on iOS 13 (Works in the jailed state too)
- Fix a design problem that affected the Succession restore tool
- Automatically re-enable software updates when restoring RootFS
Download Uncover Jailbreak 4.3.1
There are two methods to install uncover jb on your Phone. You can either use cydia impactor to install it ir you cam directly install it on your phone.
Install Uncover 4.3.1 Directly on Phone:
- Go to unc0ver.dev site.
- Official uncover jailbreak site will open.
- There will be an option to download.
- Tap on the download option.
- Unc0ver 4.3 will no start installing on your phone.
- When it is installed, launch it and jailbreak your device.
Install Uncover 4.3.1 iPA file using Cydia Impactor
- Download the Unc0ver 4.3 ipa file from this link.
- Download cydia impactor on your PC, if you do not already have.
- Run Cydia impactor.
- Now drag the Uncover 4.3.1 jailbreak ipa file on to cydia impactor.
- Go to your Apple ID on pc, make an App specific password and save it.
Now in cydia impactor, Login with your Apple ID.
- Put your email and Password. The password should be the App Specific password you just made. Paste it there in password field along with apple id email.
- Now Unc0ver Jailbreak will install on your phone. Disconnect when it installs completely.
- Go to Settings>>General. Trust the profile of newly installed jailbreak app.
- After that, open Uncover Jailbreak app, Tap on the jailbreak option and you are good to go.
- That is it.
- Unc0ver 4.2
- Unc0ver v4.1.1
- Unc0ver v4.1.0
- Unc0ver v4.0.3
- Unc0ver v4.0.2
- Unc0ver v4.0.1
- Unc0ver v4.0.0
You shouldn’t have any problems installing Uncover 4.3.1 ipa jailbreak. However, you can ask anything in the comments below, related to this jailbreak.