Unc0ver Jailbreak is again updated to v4.0.2. With every update there is a fix and there is a catch. We don’t know how many updates will it get till it becomes stable and works for almost all iPhone A12 – A13 devices on iOS 13. For now you can download Unc0ver 4.0.2 ipa jailbreak latest version from here along with installation instructions.
The Uncover Jailbreak 4.0.2 comes with Fix for iOS 13.0 to 13.2.3 support. There is also a fix for injection into web content. Even though the previous Unc0ver v4.0.1 jailbreak works fine but still an updated version is recommended.
Unc0ver 4.0.2 Jailbreak
|Updated||Feb 17, 2020|
Download Unc0ver Jailbreak v4.0.1 IPA
You can download the ipa file from the link below. The instructions for ipa file installation are also given further down.
Direct Install on Phone: If you want to skip the ipa file installation hazard and want direct installation on phone, go the official Unc0ver.dev site and download the jailbreak directly on phone.
Install Unc0ver IPA iOS 13 Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad
- Download latest Unc0ver iOS ipa file from above download link.
- Download Cydia impactor.
- Now launch cydia impactor.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer.
- Drag uncover 4.0.2 IPA jailbreak file on to cydia impactor.
- Login with your Apple ID.
- Unc0ver iOS Jailbreak will now start installing on your phone.
- When it finishes, disconnect your phone from the computer.
- On your phone, Go to Settings>>General>>Profiles & Device Management. Here trust the profile on newly installed Uncover jailbreak app.
- Turn off any internet (WiFi or Sim Data) on your phone.
- Launch Unc0ver Jailbreak app.
- Tap on the jailbreak option.
- Your phone will now be jailbroken within a moment. It may restart.
- If jailbreak fails, then launch the app again and tap on jailbreak until it jailbreaks the device.
I hope you have successfully installed and jailbreak your phone with Unc0ver 4.0.2 ipa. Comment down if having any problem.