Download Uncover Jailbreak iPA (4.0.0) for iOS 13-13.3 Latest
Just now the latest Unc0ver v4.0.0 Jailbreak ipa is available for iOS 13 upto iOS 13.3. The latest uncover jailbreak now fully supports A12 and A13 devices including the most recent iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. So, to jailbreak your phone on the latest iOS, follow this tutorial.
The Uncover 4.0.0 ipa jailbreak is compatible with A13 chipset. If you have an iPhone 11 on iOS 13 then you can easily jailbreak your phone. This jailbreak is a massive update because no other jailbreak tool has been released till now for iOS 13. Credit goes to the developer of this jailbreak app.
Unc0ver Jailbreak Download iOS 13
To install this jailbreak, follow the below steps. First grab the Uncover ipa file and then follow the installation instructions.
|Updated||Feb 15, 2020|
Unc0ver Jailbreak Compatibility
The uncover iOS 13 jailbreak ipa is compatible with following iOS versions and iPhone models.
- iOS 13.0
- iOS 13.1
- iOS 13.1.1
- iOS 13.1.2
- iOS 13.1.3
- iOS 13.2
- iOS 13.2.1
- iOS 13.2.2
- iOS 13.2.3
- iOS 13.3
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
Download Uncover Jailbreak v4.0.0 IPA
Now Download Updated Unc0ver 4.0.1 iPA Jailbreak with Push Notifications and Appstore fix
You can download the ipa file from the link below. The instructions for ipa file installation are also given further down.
Direct Install on Phone: If you want to skip the ipa file installation hazard and want direct installation on phone, go the official Unc0ver.dev site and download the jailbreak directly on phone.
How to Install Unc0ver IPA iOS 13 Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad
- Download latest Unc0ver iOS ipa file from above download link.
- Download Cydia impactor.
- Now launch cydia impactor.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer.
- Drag uncover 4.0.0 IPA jailbreak file on to cydia impactor.
- Login with your Apple ID.
- Unc0ver iOS Jailbreak will now start installing on your phone.
- When it finishes, disconnect your phone from the computer.
- On your phone, Go to Settings>>General>>Profiles & Device Management. Here trust the profile on newly installed Uncover jailbreak app.
- Turn off any internet (WiFi or Sim Data) on your phone.
- Launch Unc0ver Jailbreak app.
- Tap on the jailbreak option.
- Your phone will now be jailbroken within a moment. It may restart.
- If jailbreak fails, then launch the app again and tap on jailbreak until it jailbreaks the device.
Well that is it for semi-untethered Unc0ver Jailbreak 4.0.0 ipa. I hope you are successful in jailbreaking your phone. Lets us know in the comments.