Newsest iOS 13.2 beta is released. The iOS 13.2 Beta 2 iPSW download links are available along with OTA Profile. You can now update your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the latest beta 2 of iOS 13.2 without having any developer account or UDID.
You can install the iOS 13.2 beta 2 ipsw file on your phone using itunes, or if you don’t want to use PC then just install the OTA profile and the beta firmware will directly download and install on your phone.
iOS 13.2 Beta 2 iPSW Download Links
iOS 13.2 beta 2 download links for firmware files are below. You can download the iPSW file compatible with your phone model. After installing the file, you can follow the below steps to install it on your phone. This does not require having developer account.
iOS 13.2 Beta 2 iPSW for iPhone:
|Download||iPhone 6S Plus|
|Download||iPhone 7 Plus|
|Download||iPhone 8 Plus|
|Download||iPhone XS Max|
|Download||iPhone 11 Pro|
|Download||iPhone 11 Pro Max|
iOS 13.2 Beta 2 iPad iPSW
|Download||iPad Mini 4|
|Download||iPad Mini 5|
|Download||iPad Air 2|
|Download||iPad Air 3|
|Download||iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)|
|Download||iPad Pro 9.7-inch|
|Download||iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)|
|Download||iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)|
|Download||iPad Pro 10.5-inch|
|Download||iPad Pro 11-inch|
|Download||iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)|
|Download||iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)|
|Download||iPad 7 (10.2-inch – 2019)|
iOS 13.2 Beta 2 iPSW iPod
|Download||iPod 7 Touch|
- First download ipsw file compatible with your phone.
- Now open itunes and connect your iphone, ipad or ipod to the computer.
- Note: Backup your data before updating.
- On itunes, click on the small Device icon on the top left.
- Now if you are on Windows, hold “Shift” key and click on Check for Update option. If you are on Mac, hold “Options” key and click on Check for Update.
- A pop up will appear asking you to select the iOS 12 beta 2 ipsw file.
- Navigate to the file, and select it. Update the phone.
- Now the beta version of iOS 13.2 beta 2 will start installing on your phone. Wait for it to install completely.
- When the firmware installs, your phone will reboot.
- Disconnect the phone from computer when homescreen shows up.
Download iOS 13.2 Beta 2 OTA Profile
Here is the ota profile for the latest beta firmware of iOS. Download this profile and head over to settings>>software update. You will find there the latest beta update ready to download and install.
Comment below any link is not working or if you are having trouble installing it. Subscribe and do share iOS 13.2 Beta 2 ipsw/ota on other forums and with your friends.