The latest iOS 13.4 Beta 2 iPSW download is available along with the OTA Profile. Everyone can install latest developer beta of iOS 13.2 without having a developer account or UDID. You can install this latest iOS beat via iPSW profile or through OTA profile. Instructions are Given below.
So, to download iOS 13.4 Beta 2 iPSW files, you can go through the below links.
Download iOS 13.4 Beta 2 for iPhone, iPad, iPod
Apple first releases the beta updates of the latest iOS version for developers. Even if you are not a developer, you can still install this update.
iPSW Download Links iOS 13.4 Beta 2
|Download||iPhone 6S Plus|
|Download||iPhone 8 Plus|
|Download||iPhone XS Max|
|Download||iPhone 11 Pro|
|Download||iPhone 11 Pro Max|
|Download||iPad Mini 4|
|Downoad||iPad Mini 5|
|Download||iPad Air 2|
|Download||iPad Air 3|
|Download||iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)|
|Download||iPad Pro 9.7-inch|
|Download||iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)|
|Download||iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)|
|Download||iPad Pro 10.5-inch|
|Download||iPad Pro 11-inch|
|Download||iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)|
|Download||iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)|
|Download||iPad 7 (10.2-inch – 2019)|
|Download||iPod 7 Touch|
iOS 13.4 Beta 3 OTA Profile Download
To download over the air update of iOS 13.4 Beta 2, download the OTA profile from below link. Then go into Settings>>General>>Updates. Then install the latest iOS from there.
Download: Over The Air Profile iOS 13.4 Beta 2
How to Install iOS 13.4 Beta 2 iPSW on iOS Devices
To install the latest iOS 13.4 beta 2 update. Follow the below instructions.
- First download ipsw file for your phone mode.
- Now open itunes and connect your iphone, ipad or ipod to the computer.
- Note: Backup your data before updating.
- On itunes, click on the small Device icon on the top left.
- Now if you are on Windows, hold “Shift” key and click on Check for Update option. If you are on Mac, hold “Options” key and click on Check for Update.
- A pop up will appear asking you to select the iOS 12 beta 2 ipsw file.
- Navigate to the file, and select it. Update the phone
- Now the beta version of iOS 13.4 Beta 2 will start installing on you.r phone. Wait for it to install completely.
- When the firmware installs, your phone will reboot.
- Disconnect the phone from computer when homescreen shows up.
That is all for installing iOS 13.4 Beta 2 iPSW for iPhone, iPad or iPod. Do share it and comment for any questions.