In this guide I will show you the Easiest Way to Transfer iTunes Music to Android phone. If you have been a long time user of an iPod, iPhone or iPad there's a chance that the majority of your digital music collection is tied up inside iTunes. If you're moving on to pastures new with an Android device in your hand then you are going to need to be able to listen to your music. While there is no iTunes for Android, there are actually a way for you to get your groove on.
Music organizer software such as apple's iTunes allows music lovers to sync their music with their various mobile devices. iTunes has a very strong association with Apple and Apple products. Yet, it is not impossible to transfer music from iTunes to your Android phone. And today I will tell you the simplest way transfer iTunes Music to Android.
Transfer iTunes Music to Android
The basic way of transferring all of your iTunes music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC.The AAC files you have in iTunes should have the proper tags for artist, song, and so on. If that is the case, you can dump the tracks on your Android’s internal storage and any music player will be able to sort it using tags. So let's get ready because you are about to move iTunes Music to Android.
Steps to Transfer iTunes Music to Android
The process is simple just follow the steps.
- Connect your Android phone with computer in MTP i,e media transfer protocol mode.
- Go to your phone storage which is by default. Your PC then your phone's internal storage and then music.
- Now minimize that window and launch iTunes then go to your iTunes library that should be Your PC>>iTunes>>Media>>Music.
- Now here you need to select the music you want.
- Right click on the selected music and select Copy.
- Now go the Android internal storage music folder and right then paste. Your music will now start copying from iTunes to Android.
- Wait for the process to complete and that's it. Enjoy now.
So, this is the process, easy and simple, to transfer your iTunes music to android. Hope you like it. Any questions can be asked in the comments below. Share it to your friends on Facebook, twitter etc to let them know.