GeoFilza ipa is the latest file manager for iOS 12 up to iOS 12.1.2. Geo Filza file manager replaced the old filza manager. With geofilza on iOS 12, you can edit and modify internal files of the system. It grants you access to inner root files.
- Newer Version FilzaEscaped with IOS 12 – 12.4 Support
To download GeoFilza ipa, go through the link below and follow the installation instructions. Currently this app does not support iPhone XS, XS Max and XR because they use newer generation of Apple processors (A12). But developers are working on it and soon GeoFilza file manager will be available for these devices too.
How to install GeoFilza iPA File Manager on iOS 12.0 – 12.1.2
- Download Geo FIlza ipa package from below download links.
- Now Install Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to PC.
- Open cydia impactor. Navigate to Whatspad ipa file.
- Drag that file and drop on cydia impactor. Now it will ask you to log in.
- Log in to cydia impactor with your apple id.
- After that, GeoFilza file manager will start installing on your phone, Wait for few minutes.
- When done, disconnect the phone.
The app is installed on your phone but it will not work. So, the last step you have to do is to trust the developer profile of the app. Only after that the app will work properly. For this do these steps.
- Go to Settings>>General>>Device Management or “Profiles and Device Management”.
- Here you will have trusted and untrusted profiles of apps.
- Trust the profile of the app you just recently installed.
- Now launch the app.
- You are good to go now.
GeoFile IPA iOS Download
Note: If download link is broken or it does not work then inform us by dropping comment below. We will fix the link.
Thanks for reading this tutorial. I hope you installed GeoFilza iOS 12 ipa file manager. Share it and subscribe to get all the iOS iPA files you need.