The latest version of Electra Jailbreak has been released and you can Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 with that. Here I will show you how to Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 on iPhone, iPad, iPod using Electra 1.2.1 IPA jailbreak tool. It is a semi untethered jailbreak for iPhone, iPad, iPod. You can follow the instructions in this article to jailbreak your iOS device.
All you need to to is download Electra 1.2.1 IPA files from the download links below. Then you need to install the IPA file on your phone using Cydia Impactor. After that, you can use Electra app to jailbreak your Phone.
The newer version of Electra Jailbreak ipa is more stable and higher jailbreak rate. It is based on different exploits that are, async_wake, the aforementioned voucher_swap and threadm1II.
Now, lets start jailbreaking iPhone on iOS 11.4.1 using Electra 1.2.1 ipa. Good thing is it works without developer account.
Electra 1.2.1 Jailbreak Compatibility
- iOS 11.4.1
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 8/8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4
- iPad 9.7 inch
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch
- iPad Pro 10.5 inch
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch
- iPod 6 Touch
Download Electra 1.2.1 IPA iOS 11.4.1
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 using Electra 1.2.1 IPA
To use Electra Jailbreak ipa, follow these below steps.
- Download Electra 1.2.1 ipa file from above download link.
- Download Cydia impactor.
- Note: Make sure to delete any iOS 12 ota update available on your device.
- Now launch cydia impactor.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer.
- Drag Electra 1.2.1 IPA jailbreak file on to cydia impactor.
- Login with your Apple ID.
- Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 will now start installing on your phone.
- When it finishes, disconnect your phone from the computer.
- On your phone, Go to Settings>>General>>Profiles & Device Management. Here trust the profile on newly installed Electra app.
- Turn off any internet (WiFi or Sim Data) on your phone.
- Launch Electra Jailbreak app.
- Tap on the jailbreak option.
- Your phone will now be jailbroken within a moment. It may restart.
- If jailbreak fails, then launch Electra app again and tap on jailbreak until it jailbreaks the device.
If you have any questions regarding Electra 1.2.1 ipa jailbreak for iOS 11.4.1 then drop down comments. Share it to let your fellows know of it.