If you are using Android One and looking for TWRP Recovery to flash on it, you have come to the right place. In this simple guide we will show you the method to install latest TWRP on your Android One. Custom Recovery is needed for Flashing Custom ROMs on Android devices and TWRP 3.0.2 is the latest Custom Recovery for your Android One. So, if you are willing to Upgrade your Android One to the latest Android OS install TWRP Recovery first simply by following this tutorial.
TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project, its GUI is fully XML driven and user interface is full touch driven. The stock recovery lacks things as compare to TWRP, it has no flashing Custom ROMs option and Backup facility. TWRP has features like easy wiping system data, advanced data manager to set values from system properties. The latest version has Fixed errors and crashes when creating encrypted backup.
This tutorial is only for Android One, Do Not try on any other device or else you will end up bricking your device. You may need to root your device, if you’ll follow TWRP app method, so do it on your own risk. We won’t be held responsible for any damage caused during the process however if you’ll follow the instructions carefully it is very unlikely.
- It is recommended to create a backup of your important
- Root your Device if want to follow TWRP manager app process.
- Install Android One USB drivers. | Link http://trueandroid.com/download-latest-usb-driver-for-android-phonestablets-complete-list-alternatives/
- Enable USB debugging in settings under Developer options.
- Charge your device at least 50%.
Download the files
Install TWRP 3.0.2 Custom Recovery on Android One
Flashify Users: Flashify users follow these steps
1. Connect your device with PC via USB cable and transfer twrp_recovery_.img file to your device SD card.
2. Now launch the Flashify app and tap on recovery image file and then follow the instructions on the screen.
1. Connect your device with PC and Copy the twrp.img file to the SD card.
2. Open Flashtool app and then tap flash other recovery option.
3. Now select the twrp.img file and follow the instructions.
1. If your Android One is rooted then download and install TWRP manager app | link
2. Launch it and allow root permissions, install busybox.
3. From left side open menu and tap install.
4. Choose your Device name and then install, when done it will ask you to reboot your device into recovery mode allow it.
Congrats! TWRP 3.0.2 is now installed on your Android One, now you can flash custom ROMs and other zip files with ease.
Now you have installed twrp custom recovery on Android One phone. If you have any questions then comment below. Please share it and subscribe. Sharing buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.