So, the latest version of iOS 12 Beta 1 ipsw is released for iPhone, iPad and iPod. Apple has unlveiled its latest iOS 12 beta version at WWDC 2018 on 4th June. If you want to install iOS 12 Beta 1 on your phone then stick to this guide. You can get the direct download links for iOS 12 Beta 1 iPSW files that are installable on iPhone, iPad or Pod. No UDID or Developer account needed to install this beta version of iOS 12.
A lot of new features are added in the newer iOS version as well as core performance of the phone’s hardware is optimized in the latest iOS 12 Beta 1. Now you can install this update in two ways. (i). You can download the iOS 12 Beta 1 ipsw file and flash it on your iPhone, iPad, iPod via itunes. (ii). You can update your phone to iOS 12 beta via OTA (over the air) profile update which does not require any PC or itunes.
iOS 12 Beta 1 for iPhone, iPad, iPod
So, the latest developer beta of iOS 12 is out. Many of you would be excited to have this update on your phone. This time Apple has done a lot of improvements in the performance and responsiveness of the operating system.
Features of iOS 12 Beta 1
iOS 12 have some major upgrades and improvements. Specially on the performance side, the phones overall performance is said to increase by 50 percent.
Download iOS 12 Beta 1 iPSW without UDID OR Developer Account
IF you want to install iOS 12 beta 1 on your iPad, iPhone or iPod. Then first download the iPSW file compatible with your phone model. Then, follow the instructions below to install the iOS 12 beta 1 firmware.
How to Install iOS 12 Beta 1 iPSW on iPhone, iPad or iPod
To install the beta firmware on your phone. You need a PC or Mac with itunes installed on it.
- First of All download the ipsw firmware file from above links.
- Connect your Phone to the PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Make sure to backup your data before installing the beta update.
- Now, if you are on Windows PC, hold “Shift” button and click on “Update”. If you are on Mac, hold “Option” button and click on “Update”.
- After clicking on Update, navigate to iOS 12 beta 1 ipsw file that you just downloaded and select it.
- The firmware will now start installing on your phone.
- When done, your phone will restart and you can disconnect from PC.
By doing above steps you can download the latest iOS firmware on your phone.
How to Update to iOS 12 Beta 1 via OTA Without PC, No UDID or Developer Needed
If you want to install the iOS beta firmware without PC, you have to install the OTA package. Don’t worry, you need no developer account or UDID for this.
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Go to iOS 12 Beta 1 developer profile link.
- Tap on the download button, a pop up will appear to install “iOS beta Software profile”.
- Tap on the install button.
- After that, reboot your phone.
- Go, to Settings>>General>>Software Update.
- Here you will iOS 12 beta profile ready to be installed.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- The latest iOS beta firmware will now begin to download, when download completes it will be installed on your phone.
So, that is it. I hope you have successfully installed iOS 12 beta 1 ipsw on your iPad, iPhone and iPod. If you run into any problem then do comment below. Subscribe to get updates of latest iOS apps and firmwares.