Apple has just released the latest iOS 11.1 Beta 1 for iPhone or iPad. You can download and install iOS 11.1 Beta 1 iPSW on your iPhone or iPad. Even if you do not have an apple developer account. The OTA update of the new iOS version is available to users who have apple developer account. The previous iOS 11 version is now free of beta phase and available publicly.
The newer version is likely to have more bug fixes, security enhanced and performance improvements. To install the latest beta update. You would first need to download iOS 11.1 Beta 1 iPSW from download links below. Then you can install it manually on your iPhone via itunes.
iOS 11.1 Beta 1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod
Apple has released the new iOS 11.1 beta 1update recently. You should have your hands on that update by now if you have a developer account. But if you don’t then you can Download iOS 11.1 Beta 1 iPSW file and install it on your iphone without UDID or developer account. As every new update comes with some changes and minor improvement with bugs and stability. The new iOS beta update is only available to registered developers via OTA but you can also install it via itunes even if you don’t have developer account.
All the steps for installing iOS 11.1 Beta 1 a 1 ipsw on iPhone, iPad or iPod are below explained. Make sure to do a full backup of your phone before updating the phone.
Download iOS 11.1 Beta 1 iPSW
Download iPSW file for your device.
iOS 11.1 Beta 1 for iPhone
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
iOS 11.1 Beta 1 for iPad
iPad Mini 2
iPad Mini 3
iPad Mini 4
iPad Air 2
iPad 9.7-inch (2017)
iPad Pro 9.7-inch
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
iPad Pro 10.5-inch
iOS 11.1 Beta 1 for iPod
How to Install the iOS 11.1 Beta 1 iPSW without UDID
To install the iOS 11.1 Beta 1 file on iPhone or iPAd follow below instructions.
- Your iOS device must be running iOS 11. Don’t forget to back up your data via iTunes or iCloud.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed in your computer.
- Now, Launch iTunes and go to the device summary. Press and hold the [ Alt ] key if you’re on Mac or the Shift key if you’re on Windows and simultaneously click on the Restore button.
- A prompt will appear asking you to select the IPSW file. Use the specific iOS 11.1 beta 1 IPSW file for your device model.
- After selecting the firmware file, the restore process will be completed by iTunes. Your device will be upgraded to iOS 11.1 beta 1.
You have successfully installed iOS 11.1 Beta 1 on iPhone, iPad or iPod. Drop your comments below for any problem. Share this, subscribe and follow us on twitter, facebook.