Quick fix to Common Google Play Store Errors
Android users while using Play store sometimes face errors like Error 919, 495 etc and the error message is so confusing that you cannot find a way to understand it. For example if you are installing or updating an app then may be you will get an error like. Unknown Error code 491 During Installation
So if you want to diagnose error all you need is to first find meaning of that error code and after that you can go for solution. Here is the Quick Fix to common Google Play Store errors.
Quick Fix to Common Google Play Store Errors
If you are one of the user who is suffering from Android Google Play Store errors then here is a quick fix to the. These errors are not a big thing to worry about because they occurs to most of the Android Devices. So follow the instructions below to know a Quick Fix to the Google Play Error that you are suffering from.
Error Code 495
This error code 495 means problem with downloading and updating an app. To solve this error you need to delete Google Playstore data.
- Go to settings > Apps > All apps and open Google Play Store, now tap on clear data.
- Now go back and open Google Services Framework. Tap on the Clear Data.
- After doing this you will need to make a new Google account and remove the previous one. So go to Settings> Accounts> Google. Remove the previous google account and add the new Google Account.
This will solve your Error 495.
Code Error 194
Error 195 is caused when downloading games or apps .The solution of this error is to clear the Cache data of Google Playstore and Google play services.
- Go to settings > Apps > All apps. Find and open Google Play Store and then click Clear Cache button.
- Now go back and Open Google Play Services. Tap on the Clear Cache button. This will solve the error.
If still Problem occurs then make sure you have the latest Google Play Store version install.
Code Error 941
If you are updating an app and if it gets interrupted you will see error code 941 . Solution is
- Go to Settings> Apps> All Apps. Find and Open the Google Play Store. Clear the cache and Clear the Data.
- Now go back and find and open the Download Manager. Clear its cache and Data.
Google Playstore Error DF-BPA-09
This error is caused in the process of purchasing an app. To solve this error
- Go to settings > Apps > All apps column and find Google Services Framework and clear the data.
- Now Reboot your device. The error will now no longer bother you.
Error code 491
This means error in downloading and updating apps. To solve this error
- Just remove your Google account. Go to Settings then Accounts and Sync option here remove Google account and reboot your device now add a new Google Account , this will fix the error.
Error Code 919
This error 919 arises when you run out of storage space. So simply delete all unnecessary data like photos , video and other large unused files and Apps.
Package File invalid Error
It is another Google Playstore error. To solve this
- Go to settings > Apps > All apps.
- Find and open Google Play Store and Clear the Cache.
- After that, go back and find and open Google Play Services and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem still remains then. Go to Settings>>Accounts>>Google and remove existing Google Account. Now add the new Google Account.
This will hopefully solve your Package File invalid error on Google Play store.
This was the Quick Fix to common Google Pay Store Errors that occur frequently to almost all the Peoples with Android devices. If you have any problems or question then ask in the comments section below. Please share it and subscribe to get fresh exciting Android Knowledge. Sharing buttons are below and Subscription box is at the end.