You can easily root your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T using our guide. There is a method which involves no risks, is stress free and can be completed within an hour. Once you have finished the step by step guide you will have a rooted phone.
The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime launched in 2014 has a 4.5 inch display with a resolution of 480 x 800. It also has a 5 megapixel primary camera and a 2 megapixel front facing camera useful for selfies. The internal hardware of the Galaxy Core Prime, device is being powered by a Snapdragon 410 chipset (quad core 1.2GHz CPU, Adreno 306 GPU) and 1GB of RAM. The device also has a 2,000mAh battery capacity and 8GB of internal storage.
To root your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T you need to flash CF-Auto-Root file with help of Odin. This CF-Auto-Root rooting method tested on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T that running on LMY47X.G360TUVU1AOF9 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware.
This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T. Rooting voids device's warranty and you should try this guide at your own risk. Neither us nor the company should be held responsible if your Android device experience a damage after following this tutorial.
- Backup your device data to avoid any data loss.
- Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power.
- You should have USB Driver Installed for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T in your PC. Windows OS download and install USB driver automatically when you connect your device first time.
- Enable USB Debugging otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and mobile.
Now, you are ready to move towards detailed instruction on how to root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T running official Android firmware.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T
1. Extract CF-Auto-Root Zip at a convenient location in your desktop; you should get a .tar.md5, Odin3-v3.07.exe and few other files within extracted folder.
2. Take your phone and Turn it OFF by pressing power key. Wait few seconds and then boot into download mode. Press and hold Power key + Home key + Volume down key until boot to download mode.
3. Connect your phone to your PC or laptop by using USB data cable. it’s better use original Data cables.
4. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete this installation process smoothly.
5. You will see a message under Odin’s message box in the bottom left saying “Added!!”. If you don’t get it then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back of your desktop PC cabinet).
6. Now, click the PDA Button, and select the CF-Auto-Root-cprimeltetmo-cprimeltetmo-smg360t.tar.md5 file.
7. In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes are checked.
8. Once you are ready, hit the START button to begin the flashing process. You can see the progress on your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T screen.
9. Wait for installation to finish. Your device will reboot automatically and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin.
10. Factory reset your device.
That’s it! Your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360 is now rooted. You'll see SuperSU in apps and to confirm that your device is rooted Install 'root checker' from here.