Unc0ver Jailbreak 4.0.1 ipa has been pupdated to fix the notifications issues and app store issue. The latest version is available to download from here. Just 2 days ago, Unc0ver v4.0.0 was released with iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.3 jailbreak compatibility supporting A12 and A13 chipset devices.
Users reported a problem with Unc0ver Jailbreak 4.0 that apps were not installing through app store. And also there was a delay in notifications from apps. So, this issues is fixed but the developer. Now you can download Uncover 4.0.1 ipa jailbreak to fix the reported issues.
Update: Uncover Updated to v4.0.3 ipa
Uncover Jailbreak 4.0.1 iOS 13
|Updated||Feb 17, 2020|
Unc0ver Jailbreak Compatibility
The uncover iOS 13 jailbreak ipa is compatible with following iOS versions and iPhone models.
- iOS 13.0
- iOS 13.1
- iOS 13.1.1
- iOS 13.1.2
- iOS 13.1.3
- iOS 13.2
- iOS 13.2.1
- iOS 13.2.2
- iOS 13.2.3
- iOS 13.3
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
Download Unc0ver Jailbreak v4.0.1 IPA
You can download the ipa file from the link below. The instructions for ipa file installation are also given further down.
Update: Uncover 4.1.1 ipa just released, Download from here.
Direct Install on Phone: If you want to skip the ipa file installation hazard and want direct installation on phone, go the official Unc0ver.dev site and download the jailbreak directly on phone.
Steps to Install Unc0ver IPA iOS 13 Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad
- Download latest Unc0ver iOS ipa file from above download link.
- Download Cydia impactor.
- Now launch cydia impactor.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer.
- Drag uncover 4.0.1 IPA jailbreak file on to cydia impactor.
- Login with your Apple ID.
- Unc0ver iOS Jailbreak will now start installing on your phone.
- When it finishes, disconnect your phone from the computer.
- On your phone, Go to Settings>>General>>Profiles & Device Management. Here trust the profile on newly installed Uncover jailbreak app.
- Turn off any internet (WiFi or Sim Data) on your phone.
- Launch Unc0ver Jailbreak app.
- Tap on the jailbreak option.
- Your phone will now be jailbroken within a moment. It may restart.
- If jailbreak fails, then launch the app again and tap on jailbreak until it jailbreaks the device.
Well that is it for semi-untethered Unc0ver Jailbreak 4.0.1 ipa. I hope you are successful in jailbreaking your phone. Lets us know in the comments.