Download Android 10 for Galaxy Note 3 [LineageOS 17.1]
Last Updated on Feb 4, 2020 by Faiq Ahmed
The good old Galaxy Note 3 can be updated to Android 10 via LineageOS 17.1 Custom rom. As you know that the official OS updates for Galaxy Note 3 are long gone. But being an Android phone, thanks to the Custom roms and their developers keeping us up with the unofficial OS updates.
The Galaxy Note 3 Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 can be downloaded from the below link. Installing this rom requires custom recovery on your Galaxy Note 3. This Lineage OS 17.1 for Note 3 is an unofficial build and you can install it on your phone. The Android 10 based Lineage OS has features based on the 10.0 firmware.
Galaxy Note 3 Android 10.0 LineageOS 17.1 Update
The lineageOS is a line of custom roms updated with every new version of Android OS for different phones. You can have the latest running OS on your phone even if it doesn’t receive official OS updates. The latest LineageOS 17.1 can let you have Android 10 on Galaxy Note 3 which is the latest available Android OS.
Working Core Features
- Bluetooth/BT Call
- Camera/Video Recording
- Video Playback
Download Android 10 for Galaxy Note 3
Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 can be downloaded for Galaxy Note 3 can be downloaded from below links.
- HLTE (LineageOS17.1 10.0)
- HLTECHN (LineageOS17.1 10.0)
- HLTEKOR (LineageOS17.1 10.0)
- HLTEMO (LineageOS17.1 10.0)
- Open GApps
Source is XDA
Make sure to identify the correct HLTE version of your Galaxy Note 3 and then download the roms accordingly.
How to Install Android 10 [LinageOS 17.1] on Galaxy Note 3
- You should have a custom recovery installed on your Note 3 for installing Android 10 on Note 3.
- Download the rom on your phone from above links on your phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode.
- Wipe Data Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Go to option install zip from sd card.
- Navigate to the Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10 firmware for Galaxy Note 3.
- Install the custom rom.
- Again do the same, but this time install Gapps package.
- After that, Reboot the phone.
That is it. If you have a Galaxy Note 3 then do give a try to Android 10 based LineageOS 17.2. Comment below if you wanna ask something.