Samsung Android Smartphones are really the most popular among users. It is because there are many models of Samsung Android Phone available in the market and user can get any model which fits to his requirements. Moreover, Samsung Android phones are easy to use, easy to update and easy to customize. One can easily flash a firmware on a Samsung Android phone manually via Odin Flash Tool by following some instructions. You can Download Odin Flash Tool for installing updates on Samsung phones manually. Odin is Samsung’s official tool used for installing official Firmwares on Samsung phones. It is very easy to use. You can also use Odin to install root file and custom recovery on your Samsung Phone.
One of the of the benefit of Odin is that it don not require any special method to use. Using Odin is very simple. I will show you to Download Odin Flash Tool and how to use it. Anyone can easily install a Firmware on Samsung Phone using Odin Flash Tool. If your device gets a software update and you don’t receive it via OTA then you can simply download the new Software package and flash it manually via Odin on your phone. Also if you are on a custom rom then you can again revert to stock firmware by downloading a stock OS for your phone and installing it on your phone via Odin. To Download Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Android devices and how to use it follow the instructions below.
Download Odin Flash Tool All Versions
Yo can download Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Phones from the links below and install it on your computer for flashing update files on your computer.
Download: Odin v3.10.7 (Latest Suitable for Marshmallow)
Download: Odin v3.10
Download: Odin v3.09 (Most Suitable)
Download: Odin v3.07
Download: Odin v3.06
Download: Odin v3.04
Download: Odin v1.85
Download: Odin v1.83
How to Use Odin Flash Tool
- Download Odin Tool from above links. Extract it and launch.
- Download the update file for your phone.
- Extract the update file you have downloaded. You will get a tar.md5 file after extract extracting.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your phone.
- Now turn off your phone.
- Enter into download mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- Odin will detect your phone and ID:Com box will turn blue or yellow.
- Click on AP/PDA button in Odin and select the extracted tar.md5 file that you downloaded.
- Click on the start button. Wait for some time till the process completes. After completion Odin will show PASS message on the screen and your device will automatically reboot. Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
So, guys I hope you have download Odin flash tool and know how to use it. If you have any questions the ask in the comments section below. Now time to go, Bye!!!