You can Download LGUP tool for LG Devices to flash kdz files. LGUP flash tool is very easy and simple to use. Almost any one can use it with ease. And chances of screwing up your phone are almost zero if you use LG UP tool for flashing kdz files because it does not require any special preparations like putting your phone into download mode.
The Latest LG phones are now very easy to update. You may be familiar with LG FLash tool and know how to flash a stock firmware file on LG phones. Updating and flashing stock firmware files on LG Phones is not that simple. It requires some carefully followed instructions. So, there is a good news for developers and Android Geeks. Flashing kdz files on LG Phones is now very simple and easier.
LGUP Tool for LG Devices
The latest LGUP tool is similar to LG flash tool but its way much simpler and easier to use. LGUP tool is used to installing/flashing kdz files on LG phones without going into download mode. With these type of flash tools, updating you phone manually has become much easier. There are different software update tools for different brands, like Oppo Flash Tool, Odin for Samsung etc. You can use them according to your device.
You can Download LGUP tool from the link below for LG devices for flashing KDZ files. LGUP is very simple to use. All you need is an LG Phone, a KDZ file for your phone, and LGUP tool running on your phone. Just connect the phone to the PC. Select kdz file in LGUP tool and click on the upgrade button and in a few minutes you phone will be updated and ready to use.
- This LGUP Flash tool only works on lg phones.
- It works with Windows PC only.
- Make sure to install LG usb drivers on your PC.
- It can flash only KDZ and Tot firmwares files.
Download LGUP Tool [Updated 2021]
- Download New 2021 Version: LGUP Flash tool
- Download OLD Version: LGUP Flash Tool (Google Drive Link)
How To Use LGUP Tool for flashing stock Firmware Files
Using LGUP tool is very simple and process is same for all the LG Phones. Below are the instructions to use LGUP Tool for flashing KDZ file on the phone.
- First download LGUP Tool from the link above.
- Now Extract the file you downloaded. You will get two files after extraction.
- Install the DLL file first and then LGUP file on your PC.
- Now run LGUP tool on your PC. Also Install LG USB Drivers on your PC.
- Connect your LG Phone to the PC.
- It will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the files path. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Now click on the start button. Wait for sometime. After completion of the process your phone will restart. Unplug the cable from the phone and enjoy.
So, guys this was our tutorial to Download LGUP Tool for LG phones and how to use it for installing the KDZ file on phone. Hope you like it. If you have any questions the ask in the comments sections below.