The frequently occurring App Notifications on the Android Phone is one of the most annoying thing that I have ever faced. I know you all are also involved in this problem. But now I have found the solution of this problem and I will show you how can you Disable App Notifications on Android phone. You don't need to worry now. Also these notifications just don't only fill up the whole status bar, they drain the battery of your phone as well by continuously using the data on your phone.
You can disable app notifications on android phone by following the instructions below. I will show how to disable the notifications for a single app and how to disable notifications for all the apps on your phone. The process is very simple and is same on all the Android devices.
Disable App Notifications on Android Phone
App notifications are one of the most disturbing thing on any phone. These notifications also consumes the battery of the phone because they run constantly on the background. Hopefully I have found the way to disable app notifications on any Android phone and i will show you how to turn off the app notifications for a single app or for all the apps of you want. So, follow the instructions below to deactivate the annoying app notifications on your android device.
Disable App Notifications for a Specific App
If you want to disable the notifications for one specific app that you don't like then you can do this by following the instructions below.
- Go to the Apps Drawer on your phone.
- Now tap on the settings Icon in the Apps drawer or you can also pull down the notifications bar and tap on the small gear like settings options present on the top anywhere.
- After going into Settings you have to find the Apps/Application Manager option that will be present under the Device or General tab in the settings menu.
- Now after you enter in the Apps. You can find all the apps that are installed on your device. Scroll down to the App for which you want to disable the notifications.
- Open that App. You will found a small option "show notifications" under the Force Stop option box. Disable the show notifications option by tapping on its small box present on the left side. A dialogue will appear thence, just tap on OK to disable notifications. And All done.!!!. Now you won't receive any notifications from that app any more.
You can do this for one app or more apps for stop seeing notifications from them.
Disable App Notifications For All Apps
If you disable app notifications on Android phone for all the apps then follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Settings of your phone from the Apps Menu or Notification Bar.
- Now go to the Apps/Applications Manager option, it will be present under the Device or General tab in the settings.
- After going into the Applications Manager. You will see app the apps that are on your phone. There are three columns. Swipe to the All apps column.
- In the All apps column, scroll down and find the Google Play Games and open it.
- You will find the small show notifications options under the Force Stop option box. Disable the show notifications option by tapping on the box present near to it. A dialogue box will appear thence, just tap on OK.
By doing the above process your app notifications will be disabled and you will be free of all the annoying app notifications.
Hope you like our tutorial to Disable App Notifications on Android Phone. If you have any questions then ask in the comments section below. Now its time to go. See yo again with a new day,, BYE !!!.