How to Enable Truecaller Live Caller ID on iPhone? Do you want to use Truecaller on iPhone?. As we know that Truecaller Liver Caller ID has been available for mobiles for long time. Recently, one of the major updates is Live Caller ID via Siri on its iPhone. Before we get deeper into to it, first of all we will discuss.
What is Truecaller?
Truecaller is a popular caller identification app that helps you identify unknown callers and block spam calls. One of its unique and amazing features is Live Caller ID, which allows you to see the name and profile picture of the person calling you in real-time.
You may like to read
What is Live Caller ID?
Live Caller ID, which allows you to see the name and profile picture of the person calling you in real-time. Unlike Android, you must buy a premium subscription to use live caller ID on your iPhone. Also, to use this feature you need to update your iPhone to iOS 16.
How to Enable Truecaller Live Caller ID on iPhone
To use the Truecaller Live Caller ID on iPhone follow these steps.
Install the Latest Version of Truecaller
- Download latest version of Truecaller from the App Store.
- Installed it.
- Create an account if you don’t have any.
- Switch to Truecaller Premium Connect or Premium Gold subscription and choose the monthly or annual plan.
Add Truecaller Live Caller ID Siri Shortcut
- Once you have bough the Premium subscription, tap the “Add to Siri” button under the Live Caller ID section.
- Next, tap the “Add Shortcut” button to add the “Search Truecaller” shortcut
- Then, the shortcut will ask you to “Allow” and click on it.
- The pop-up will appear on your iPhone screen once you add the shortcut. Tap on “OK” to allow Truecaller to access your contacts.
How to Use Truecaller Live Caller ID on iPhone
Now Truecaller Live Caller ID feature has been successfully installed on your iPhone. Now to use this feature
- When you will receive call from an unknown number just say – “Hey Siri, Search Truecaller.”
- Truecaller Live Caller ID will appear at the top of the screen and will show you the name of the caller, their profile picture (if available), and any other information associated with their phone number.
Truecaller Live Caller ID is an amazing feature that will help you identify unknown callers and avoid spam calls. Follow these simple steps and start enjoying its benefits today. We have tried to cover every aspect of “How to Enable Truecaller Live Caller ID on iPhone” and will look for more and try to add that in next update.
FAQS: How to setup Truecaller Live Caller ID on iPhone
Still have questions? No problem here are some frequently asked questions
How do I turn on Truecaller ID on my iPhone 14?
To turn on Truecaller ID on iPhone follow these steps
- Download and install Truecaller.
- Buy Premium Subscription
- Click on “Add to Siri” button under the Live Caller ID section.
- Click on “Add Shortcut” button to add the “Search Truecaller” shortcut
- The shortcut will ask you to “Allow” and click on it.
- A pop-up will appear on your iPhone screen once you add the shortcut. Click ok
Does Truecaller Caller ID work on iPhone?
Yes, Truecaller Caller ID work on iPhone. Recently, Truecaller has launched its Live Caller ID via Siri on its iOS app. But you have to buy premium subscription for that.
Is Truecaller ID free?
Truecaller ID for Android is free but for iPhone you have to buy its monthly or annual subscription.
Does Truecaller work without Internet?
Yes, Truecaller work without internet.
Why Truecaller is not working in iPhone 13?
Follow these steps if Truecaller is not working in iPhone
- Click on Setting
- Select the Phone option.
- Make sure that Call Blocking and Identification are turned on.
- Allow Truecaller to access all options.