Google has released Android N developers preview and Google Nexus users can can easily get this Google Nexus Android N developer update. Android N developer preview is a test version for new Android software. The Android N Developers preview sudden announcement is a surprise, It will bring new features like split windows feature, enhanced Doze mode, hamburger menu in settings and many other new features and customization options.
Google Nexus users had to flash update files manually using fastboot method earlier but this time Google has introduced Android N Beta program so that many users can taste upcoming Android N update. The Android N developers preview is currently available for only Google Nexus devices which include (Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 9, Nexus 9G, Pixel C and Nexus player). The process of installing Android N developer preview on Nexus is quite easy, all you need to do is wait for Android N developers preview update to touch your device if not don't worry there is another method (OTA method to Update your Nexus device), follow this guide.
This process is only for Google Nexus phones. Do not try this on phones other than the specified models listed below. The Android N update for Google Nexus here is a developer version and it is not completely stable. You should only this at your own risk. Thanks
- Before proceeding must make sure that you have created backup of all important files like Messages, contacts, apps and call logs because you are likely to lose your data.
- Make sure that your battery has at least 70% charging to avoid power problems.
This procedure is only for Google Nexus devices i,e.
- (Nexus 5X
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 9
- Nexus 9G
- Pixel C
- Nexus player) do not try it on any other device or else you may brick your device.
Install Android N Developer preview on Google Nexus
- The update process is very easy, first of all go to Android N Beta program page on your mobile phone or Computer by opening this link.
- Here Sign in, Use your Google account to sign in which you're using on your Android N developer preview Compatible Nexus device.
- Now select your device from the list of compatible devices and then select Enroll device option.
- After that Agree to terms and conditions and click on Join Beta.
- Now your Nexus device will get a system update. To check the update manually go to settings > about phone > system updates, install the new available update.
In this way you can get and install Android N developer Preview on Google Nexus phone. Hope you like it. Comment below to share your views. Please share this post and subscribe. Sharing buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.