SIXPERIENCE Marshmallow roms are famous ROMs available for many Android devices. SIXPERIENCE ROMs are fast and smooth with a lot of cool features. This Sixperience Marshmallow rom for Galaxy S6 Edge G925K is pre-rooted and zip aligned to achieve maximum performance. This is a great custom ROM for Galaxy S6 some other ROM features include, it is light debloated, battery friendly and hundred percent stock S6 Edge G925K Rom. In the succeeding post you will learn to Update your S6 Edge to Marshmallow with SIXPERIENCE custom ROM.
If you are a newbie to flashing custom ROMs, you should know that it isn't an official process and therefore needs a rooted device along with custom recovery installed on it. Before proceeding create a complete backup of all your important data because this process of flashing will wipe all your data on device.
- First of all Root your Galaxy S6 Edge and install custom recovery like (ClockworkMod or TWRP) recovery.
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC because you'll be connecting your device with computer.
- Create a backup of all your important data like your Apps backup , contacts, Text data and other multimedia files. If you've CWM or TWRP recovery installed on your S6 then it is recommended to create Backup using recovery, it is fast and keeps the whole image.
- Enable USB debugging, go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging. If you don't see developers options in settings enable it in About Phone option by tapping build number for seven times.
- Make sure your device is fully charged or at least has more than 70% charging to avoid any power shortage problems.
This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925k, Do Not try this on any other device or else you may end up bricking your device. Flashing custom ROMs is unofficial and Voids device's warranty so do it on your own Risk, Droidopinions.com won't be held responsible for any damage if caused to your device.
Download Required Files
Install SIXPERIENCE Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925K, Steps
- Make sure you have read prerequisites and your device is rooted with custom recovery installed on it and then follow the guide step by step mention below.
- Connect your S6 Edge with your PC and copy the SIXPERIENCE ROM you have downloaded to your device internal memory.
- Unplug your device from PC and turn it off.
- Now you need to boot your device into recovery mode. To do so press and hold volume up + home + power buttons simultaneously, hopefully you will see recovery menu.
- Here first of all wipe all data which means perform a factory reset (In TWRP recovery swipe to factory reset). 5. After wiping data go back to the main recovery menu and Tap install button and navigate for SIXPERIENCE rom zip file you have copied to your phone.
- Select it and confirm installation (swipe to confirm Flash), now installation will begin.
- Sit back and relax, once it's done wipe cache and Dalvik cache also and reboot your device now your S6 Edge will reboot and first boot up will take few minutes. Hopefully you will see Marshmallow on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
So, that is it. Hope you liked our tutorial to install SIXPERIENCE Marshmallow Rom on Galaxy S6 Edge G925K. Comment below for any questions. Please share it and subscribe. Sharing buttons are below and subscription is at the end.