Google has released Android N developers preview for its Nexus devices, it is a test version of upcoming Android software Android N (Maybe Nutella). It has new features like enhanced Doze mode, split Windows and a lot of new customization options. Android N has been distributed without announcement instead of waiting for Google I/O which is quite a surprise.
Android N developers preview has been out for a month now and users are excited to see its new features, multi window, direct boot and more. And you can get all these features by installing Android N-ify Xposed module.
Up till now only Nexus devices are supported for only Nexus devices are supported for Android N. Android community is working on bringing some of its cool features to older Android versions and Android N-ify Xposed Module is the first one to bring some Android N features to Lollipop 5.0 and Marshmallow 6.0.1. Currently it includes settings tiles description and double tap recents to switch last app feature but soon it will catch up more as developers are working on it to add more features.
1. Your device should be rooted along with a custom recovery installed on it.
2. Your device should be running Android lollipop 5.0 or marshmallow 6.0.1.
3. Your phone should have Xposed framework installed on it and you should be on stock ROM only otherwise N-ify will not work.
4. Make sure your device has charging More than 70%.
Download this file
Android N-ify Xposed Module Installation Process
Follow these steps to install Android N-ify Xposed Module on your android phone to get Android N features.
- First of all enable unknown sources option, go to settings>>security>>unknown sources and enable it.
- Once its done, go for the APK file (Android N-ify) you have downloaded from the above link.
- Tap the APK file and choose install and wait for the completion.
- After successful installation you will be notified to enable it and reboot your device. Click enable and your phone will reboot now.
- If you've accidentally cleared that notification, don't worry you can enable it manually in Xposed > module and reboot your phone.
Congrats! Android N-ify is installed, now you will notice new notification design, settings description and new navigation drawer.
Hope you like our tutorial on How to install Android N-ify Xposed Module to get Android N features on Android phone. Comment below to share you views and problems. Please share and subscribe to our blog. Sharing buttons are below and subscription is at the end.