How to Root Galaxy Note 1 Without PC (All Models)
The Galaxy Note 1 was a very successful and the everlasting Android Device from Samsung. and became the first step towards the success of the Galaxy Note series. Holiiwever if own this device and looking forward to Root Galaxy Note 1 without PC then you are at the right place. This device is a little old now but still owned by a large no of Android lovers. Many users would want to Root Galaxy Note 1 because this device is not getting any updates and with rooting it we can install custom recoveries and custom roms.
Galaxy Note 1 Root can be achieved without PC and today I will show how you can do that. You can root note 1 without PC very easily and without Odin by the instruction that are given here. So, if you want to Root Galaxy Note 1 without PC to take the full control over your device then let’s start. You can get Root access on your Note using this method and this method works with all models of Galaxy Note whether you have N7000, N7005 I717, I9220 etc.
Rooting Galaxy Note 1 No PC
Rooting is a way to achieve the full access over your phone resources. All the restrictions offered by the software and its sub-system are removed by the Root access and users get the fill control. He can install third-party apps and operations, overclock CPU, Ram etc by rooting the phone.
The process to Root Galaxy Note 1 No PC does not require Odin and its less risky. You don;t need to be an expert for rooting your Samsung Note.
- This process is only for Galaxy Note 1. Do not try this on any other model. Always remember that rooting is an unofficial process and it voids the phone’s warranty so try this at your own risk only. You can root any model of Note 1 with this method. Thanks
Download This File
Root Galaxy Note 1 Without PC
To Root Note 1 No PC, follow the steps below.
- First of all download the Kingo Root apk file on your phone from the link above.
- On your phone go to the Settings>>Security and scroll down. Enable the Unknown Sources option here. (Skip if already enabled)
- Now go the download folder on your phone where Kingo Root apk file is downloaded. Tap on the file and install it.
- After that go back and open the Apps Drawer. Launch the Kingo Root app. It will take a few seconds to process and then it’ll open.
- Once the app is opened, you will see the option to root your Note 1 below. Just tap on the Root option to root your phone and wait for sometime.
- One the root process is done you will see a successful message on the screen. Your device device may be rebooted. And All Done!!
To verify Root Access: To verify the root access on your phone download the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store and tap on the verify root access option in the app.
That is it. You are successful to Root Galaxy Note 1 without PC. Hope you like. If you have any problem then comment below. Please share it and subscribe. Sharing buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.