Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
The latest firmware yet to release for Android devices is Android 7.0 Nougat. As usual this new firmware comes with more stability, performance smoothness and new features. Now throwing back a glimpse to Android Marshmallo 6.0, many users reported that battery life is horrible on Android 6.0. However there were many battery saving features like doze mode. We hope that the New Android N 7.0 may fix the battery problem.
The Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 SM-G930F is available via a beta program. Here I will show how you can install Nougat Beta firmware on Galaxy S7. You would need a PC for doing this. We will flash the firmware via Odin. And this can be done if you follow the instructions below carefully.
Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
Some interesting Nougat features are Night Mode and Split screen. Now for installing 7.0 firmware on Galaxy S7 G930F you would need to manually flash it using odin. And this process should be done by advance users who know flashing, rooting etc.
Any mishap can result in bricking your device. So, follow the instructions carefully.
This process should be done by advance users only. It is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F. Don’t try this on any other model. You can confirm your phone model by going to Settings>>About Phone>>Model No.
- Backup your photos, videos, contacts, messages and important things before you proceed.
Install Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 G930F
Follow the steps below to install Android 7.0 for Galaxy S7 G930F.
- Download the Nougat Firmware from above link and extract it.
- Download Odin from above link and extract it.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Turn off your Phone. Press and hold Volume Down+Home+Power buttons to put your phone into Download Mode. Now press Volume Up to continue.
- Launch Odin.
- Connect your phone to PC. Odin will our phone and there will appear a colored ID:Com box.
- Now in Odin, Click on AP button and select the extracted Nougat Firmware in tar.md5 extension.
- Click on Start button now.
- Sit back and relax. Let the installation be completed.
- After installation completes your phone will restart automatically. You can now unplug the USB Cable from phone.
NOTE: If You Stuck on constant boot loop or Samsung Logo then follow these instructions to fix it.
That is it you have successfully installed Beta 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 SM-G930F. Questions can be asked in Comments below. Share it and subscribe.